top of page

Grocery Rewards


Kroger Community Rewards

Please consider adding BVW PTO under your Kroger Community Rewards if you have a Kroger plus card. Just log into your Kroger account online and when you click on your name for the Account Summary at the bottom is "Community Rewards."  There you can enroll our school PTO.

  • Organization Name: BUCKEYE VALLEY WEST PTO

  • Organization Number: 80784


Giant Eagle Apples for Students

Simply register your Giant Eagle Advantage Card with Apples for the Students and use it each time you shop at Giant Eagle to earn points for your school. Earning points is simple! With every scan of your registered Giant Eagle Advantage Card at the cash register, points are automatically credited to your selected school.

1. Sign in to or create an account.
2. Register your Giant Eagle Advantage Card online.
3. Visit the My School Programs page and enter the CODE: 5566
4. You’re done! Be sure to encourage your family and friends to register, too.


Box Tops for Education                                                                                        

New for 2019 -- Click HERE to see the PDF outlining the changes!

Instead of clipping and checking expirations dates, all Box Tops will be earned digitally via receipt scans. Download the new and improved, user-friendly Box Tops Bonus App, register and select a school, and then scan an eligible receipt containing Box Tops products. You’ll continue to earn 10 cents for each Box Tops product purchased plus extra earnings for any Bonus Box Tops opportunities. The app will automatically add Box Tops to your school’s earnings online, giving users access to see how you are supporting your school in real-time. Please click the link above to retrieve the document with instructions.


Coke Rewards                                                                                

Do you or your family members drink Coca Cola products?  This is an easy way to help support our school!  You can either log in and scan or type the code yourself, OR just send the caps to school with your children.  The office staff will then take them and give them to the PTO.  If you choose to do it yourself, follow the link above and that will give your instructions on how to scan or log your codes.

bottom of page